Hello my loyal reader's thank you for follow up me ! i love you Guy's so much !

Pink - Just Give Me A Reason Mp3

Bad day's ;(

Heyy Hello 8']
today is Friday , tomorrow is Saturday . i dont know how to start my life without Him . i feel empty , i can't smile like before , because i'm kinda boring right now , need someone to make me HUHAHUHA =_=" yeasss ! im alone at home , bored bored bored !! i want hangout and find a Job ! please mummy , listen me , i want money . GRR ! i realize im not a good person and im not too perfect like your lovely daughter ,. egrh ! i want a pleasure , please . i want a money , i want my old life ;(

now already 1.35p.m , home is silent . no friend , no homework , no calling , no fake smile . i admit ! i really miss THEM ! where my hunnybunny ? i miss you LOL T_T eventhough , you're not mine , but i love you more then myself .

ouhh ouhh ! i miss KUALA LUMPUR ! Lepak-ing , shopping , watching movie together with their , study in group at ZAHIRA HOME'S , gossiper about a fcker person , andand i miss my Bieee ;( theye're so meaning in my life ! please , i want my old life , old friend , old boyfriend , old family . gahh ! not old like 'KEREPOT' .

Girls , it's not easy to me guy's . i'm sorry , i miss my friend is Rara , Umus , Aten , Ziqa , Quek , Azy , Emma , Teeha && Aina +,+ I miss you all !!! please do reunion , i need to meet you Guy's ! I LOVE YOU ALL SO DAMND ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment